The FIG Partners Investment Banking team prides itself on embracing the vision of our clients. Integrating tactical strategy, filtered market chatter and our ability to execute deals of all sizes, FIG is an essential resource for community banks and their investors.
Capital Market Services:
- Private and Public Placement of Equity and Debt
- Private Equity Transactions
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Whole Bank Sales and Branch Divestitures
- Buy-Side Assistance with Acquisitions
- Merger of Equals
- Succession Planning
- Strategic Alternative Analysis
- Fairness Opinions
- Distressed Assets
- 20 whole bank M&A transactions totaling $1.6 billion in transaction value in 2015
- 64 transactions since inception totaling $2.8 billion in transaction value
- Two FDIC-assisted transactions in 2015, 13 since 2009
- Two branch transactions in 2015, eight since 2009
- 10 equity capital raises in 2015 totaling $251 million in equity capital raised; 11 subordinated debt raises in 2015 totaling $207 million in subordinated debt capital; 94 equity capital raises since inception totaling $3.2 billion in equity raised; 13 subordinated debt raises since inception totaling $227.5 million in subordinated capital.
- One senior debt raise in 2015 and since inception, totaling $85 million in senior debt capital
- Top 3 in M&A league tables for 2015
Click here to view selected transactions in which the FIG team has participated.